- O’Flaherty Retreat’s online enrollment opens June 8th, 2024 at 9 a.m. (CDT).
- We will be using the same reservation system as we did with last year’s retreat. See important details below.
- Plan to register as early as possible. On-campus private lodging will sell out in minutes. Some popular classes will sell out on the first day.
- Be sure you have carefully studied important registration information elsewhere on this site especially PAYMENT POLICIES and FEES.
- This retreat is primarily for adults. Minors are allowed on campus only by special permission. See AGE EXCEPTION POLICY for details.
- Online enrollment will end on Saturday, October 19th. After that, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get you registered.
- Once enrollment opens, choose the “Registration” button on the upper right corner of any page on the updated O’Flaherty Retreat website at https://oflahertyretreat.org.
- You will be able to create an account by clicking the link in your confirmation email following registration. You only need to create an account to make changes.
Hints and Reminders
- Before registration opens, be sure you are familiar with our policies – especially PAYMENT POLICIES, LODGING OPTIONS, and AGE REQUIREMENTS.
- Decide which CORE CLASSES, ENRICHMENT CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, INFORMANCES, etc. you want to take before you log on to enroll. This will save you time. For the schedule of events, go to SCHEDULE.
- If you make all your choices and pay in full, then registration is simpler than ever – you don’t even need to create an account. You will have the option to create an account after registration by following the instructions in your confirmation email.
- You must pay in full at the time of registration to reserve anything. The one exception is if you have a coupon code to cover special situations:
- You are a scholarship candidate.
- For financial reasons, you can’t immediately pay in full. If you are unable to pay in full, please submit a REQUEST for a unique code that will allow you to make a $100.00 deposit.
- Nothing is reserved until you have completed registration and your payment is approved.
- If you are trying to reserve scarce on-campus private lodging for your family, you are encouraged to do a separate registration for the family member who is reserving private lodging. Otherwise, it may take too long to enter all family member data before the rooms sell out. You can create a separate registration for the remaining family members.
- Our registration system will not let you reserve anything that is sold out.
- Expect some of the on-campus lodging options to sell out in the first few minutes. Expect some of the most popular classes to sell out the first day. But don’t give up just yet, see next item.
- If your choice is not available, use a waiting list to get in line for inevitable cancellations. You can access the waiting list forms from any page on the new O’Flaherty Retreat website. Look at the top menu on any page and select “FORMS” and choose the form you need.
- Payment is accepted by all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) through the registration system.
- If you have trouble registering on the first day, send email to email@example.com with a Subject line that indicates the problem. Include what you were trying to register for so we can try to fix it for you as quickly as possible without follow-up emails.t you were trying to register for so we can try to fix it for you as quickly as possible without follow-up emails.
- Do to the high volume of requests on opening day, the Registrar is typically ONLY reachable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Sorry, but expect delayed responses.