Because of the pandemic, there are several steps that all non-students MUST take in order to come to the O’Flaherty Irish Music Retreat. We’re sorry, but the health and safety of our students and instructors is a top priority, so please review and adhere to the following requirements:
- You must be registered in order to get a Guest badge which must be worn at all times when at the camp. This is a requirement of both Camp Hoblitzelle and the O’Flaherty Retreat. Send an email to email@example.com to obtain a password that will permit you to register as a non-student on our online registration SITE.
- Complete our COVID QUESTIONNAIRE and upload your vaccination card showing both shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. If you have difficulty uploading your card, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be fully vaccinated to visit our event. Here is our COVID POLICY.
- Complete and submit the RETREAT RESPONSIBLITY AGREEMENT that is required by both Camp Hoblitzelle and the O’Flaherty Retreat.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, please DO NOT COME.
- If you are wanting meals or concert passes, you have to contact us at email@example.com. We may not have any of the former available and the latter is conditional on the amount of people permitted to attend. Go to FEES for the costs.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (469) 215-1840.