Adults: $285.00 (18 and older)
Youth (by invitation only): $185.00. Ages 12-17. Please see our AGE EXCEPTION POLICY for the process by which non-adults may enroll.
Includes three days of classes, workshops, concerts, ceilis, but not lodging or meals.
Lodging at Hoblitzelle
For details about the variety of lodging at Hoblitzelle, go to LODGING.
Check-in: 4 p.m. on Thursday Check-out: 9 a.m. on Monday
Keys for on-campus rooms must be turned in to O’Flaherty Retreat staff by 9 a.m. Monday to avoid lost key fees.
- Two twin beds: $90.00 per night, four-night minimum
- Two queen beds: $100.00 per night. four-night minimum
- Two queens and one twin Murphy bed: $120.00 per night. four-night minimum
- One king bed: $110.00 per night, four-night minimum
- One queen, two twin beds, kitchen, TV: $200.00 per night, four-night minimum
Red Brick Cottage
- One king, one queen, two fold-out twin beds, large kitchen, large living room, TV, large outside deck: $230.00 per night, four-night minimum
Dorm (Male and Female dorms provided)
- One bunk bed: $20.00 per night, two-night minimum
- Counselor room – two bunk beds (four beds total) with shared bathroom/showers: $60.00 per night, four-night minimum
RV Sites (electric, water, showers available at selected dorms, NO on-site dump station)
- $20.00 per night, two night minimum
- Dry camping at Chapel parking lot – FREE, no minimum
Tent Sites at Fort Tejas
- $10.00 per night per tent, two-night minimum
Our Official Retreat Hotels
Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian Conference Center
Address: 3 Community Circle Drive, Midlothian, Texas 76065
Hotel Phone: (469) 672-8760
Note: Please do NOT call the Marriott 800-number or the general web as the O’Flaherty rates are not available through those means. To reserve a room at this hotel using the O’Flaherty Retreat online portal, go to BOOK ROOM.
Group Rate: $129.00 for single king or two queens. Continental breakfast included on October 18th, 19th and 20th. You must reveal the number of guests in your room when making your reservation and update before arrival. Your credit card will not be charged until you check in. Parking is free, and we will have a shuttle bus going to and from this hotel and the camp. To book a room, click on the button above to be taken to the Marriott reservation portal for the O’Flaherty Retreat group. If you are unable to book a room online, email email@example.com. This rate ends on September 16th, 2019. Back to Lodging Options…
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Cedar Hill, TX
Address: 409 N Clark Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Hotel Phone: (469) 575-0221
NOTE: To reserve a room at this hotel using the O’Flaherty Retreat online portal, go to BOOK ROOM.
Group Rate: $94.00 for single king or two queens. Full hot breakfast included on October 18th, 19th and 20th. Your credit card will not be charged until you check in. Parking is free, however, we will NOT have a shuttle service from this hotel and the camp. To book a room, click on the button above to be taken to the Marriott reservation portal for the O’Flaherty Retreat group. If you are unable to book a room online, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This rate ends on October 1st, 2019. Back to Lodging Options…
- All meals are optional. You must register online for the meals you want.
- Meals offered: Thursday dinner, and breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and breakfast Monday. We will publish a menu prior to online enrollment May 4th.
- Meals may be ordered online. Prices are $10.00 for breakfast and $12.00 for lunch and dinner. Price is $14.00 for the Thursday night BBQ dinner.
- NOTE: The Hobltizelle kitchen is not an “official” gluten-free and vegan kitchen
- With the exception of the BBQ dinner (Texas Pavilion if good weather, or Longhorn Room in the Coffield if not), all of the meals are served at the Dining Hall.
- For more information about meals and refreshments at the retreat, got to MEALS.
Airport to and from Camp
We offer a shuttle van service between DFW Airport and Hoblitzelle Camp & Conference Center or the Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian at specific times before and after the retreat. The cost is $30.00 per person, per one-way trip. Sorry, but we do not offer shuttle service to Dallas Love Field Airport. See schedule and how to arrange for services at AIRPORT SHUTTLE.
Hotel to Camp Transportation
We will offer shuttle bus transportation to and from the Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian at no charge for the four days. Sorry, but we do not provide transportation to any other area hotels. See schedule and how to use services at HOTEL SHUTTLE. If you use the shuttle, help us defray the costs of providing this service by making a donation at the retreat booth.
Extra Concert/Ceili Tickets
Admission to all concerts and ceilis is included with student registration. Non-student guests can purchase a pass good for all concerts and ceilis for $20.00 per person. These admission passes can be purchased online or at the Retreat Booth.