Adults: $325.00 (18 and older)
Youth (by invitation only): $225.00. Ages 12-17. Please see our AGE EXCEPTION POLICY for the process by which non-adults may enroll.
Includes three days of classes, workshops, and concerts, but not lodging or meals.
Guest Fee: If you are not taking classes, you’ll be charged $25.00 to receive a badge that permits you to be on campus. The fee also covers admission to the evening instructor concerts and sessions. The badge will be issued at check-in.
Lodging at Hoblitzelle
For details about the variety of lodging at Hoblitzelle, go to LODGING.
Check-in: 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19th Check-out: 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 23rd
Keys for on-campus rooms must be turned in to O’Flaherty Retreat staff by 9 a.m. Monday to avoid lost key fees.
- Two twin beds: $100.00 per night, four-night minimum
- Two queen beds: $110.00 per night, four-night minimum
Two queens and one twin Murphy bed: $130.00 per night, four-night minimum
One king bed with private bath, TV: $120.00 per night, four-night minimum
Cozy cottages with one queen, two twin beds, living room, kitchen, TV: $220.00 per night, four-night minimum
Red Brick Cottage
Spacious cottage with one king, one queen, two fold-out twin beds, large kitchen, large living room, TV, large outside deck: $250.00 per night, four-night minimum
Road Runner House
Three-bedroom house with one king with private bathroom in the master bedroom, one queen in second bedroom, and one queen in third bedroom with a shared bathroom between them. Also, large kitchen, large living room, TV: $250.00 per night, four-night minimum
Trail Drive House
Three-bedroom house with one king with private bathroom in the master bedroom, one queen in second bedroom, and two twins in third bedroom with a shared bathroom between them. Also, large kitchen, large living room, TV: $250.00 per night, four-night minimum
Dorm Beds (Male and Female Dorms Available)
- One bunk bed: $20.00 per night, four-night minimum
- Counselor room: two bunk beds (four beds total) with shared bathroom/showers: $60.00 per night, four-night minimum
- Ponderosa (women) or Chaparral (men) room – three bunk beds (six beds total) with shared bathroom/showers: $60.00 per night, four-night minimum
RV Sites (Under Construction)
- Only dry camping at Chapel parking lot – FREE, no minimum
Tent Sites (No longer Fort Tejas)
- Only tent camping in area near Chapel – FREE, no minimum
Our Official Retreat Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian Conference Center
Address: 3 Community Circle Drive, Midlothian, Texas 76065
Hotel Phone: (469) 672-8760
Note: Please do NOT call the Marriott 800-number or the general web as the O’Flaherty rates are not available through those means. Also, on the reservation page, you will see a range of dates from Wednesday, October 18th through Sunday, October 22nd. These are the dates that the retreat rate is applicable. You do not have to select all of those dates. To reserve a room at this hotel using the O’Flaherty Retreat online portal, go to RESERVE.
Group Rate: $139.00 for single king or two queens. You must reveal the number of guests in your room when making your reservation and update before arrival. Your credit card will not be charged until you check in. Parking is free, and we will have a shuttle bus going to and from this hotel and the camp. To book a room, click on the link above to be taken to the Marriott reservation portal for the O’Flaherty Retreat group. This rate ends on Monday, September 25th
- All meals are optional. You must register online for the meals you want.
- Meals offered: Thursday dinner, and breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, breakfast foods will be available for sale at the camp’s Cafe in the Maverick building.
- Meals may be ordered online. Prices are $10.00 for breakfast and $12.00 for lunch and dinner. Price is $16.00 for the Thursday night BBQ dinner.
- NOTE: The Hoblitzelle kitchen is not an “official” gluten-free and vegan kitchen.
- With the exception of the BBQ dinner (Texas Pavilion if good weather, or Longhorn Room in the Coffield if not), all of the meals are served at the Dining Hall.
- For more information about meals and refreshments at the retreat, go to MEALS.
Airport to and from Camp
We offer a pick up service between DFW Airport and Hoblitzelle Camp & Conference Center or the Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian at specific times on Thursday, October 19th of the retreat. We are unable to charge for this service because it may make us an unlicensed taxi service, but we will accept donations at the Retreat Office or Camp Store. We will charge $30.00 per person for a for-hire shuttle service on Monday morning to take students back to the airport. Sorry, but we do not offer shuttle service to Dallas Love Field Airport. See schedule and how to arrange for services at TBD. If you have not previously signed up for our shuttle, please contact our shuttle manager at TBD for options.
Hotel to Camp Transportation
We will offer shuttle bus transportation to and from the Courtyard by Marriott Midlothian at no charge for the four days. Sorry, but we do not provide transportation to any other area hotels. See schedule and how to use services at TBD. If you use the shuttle, help us defray the costs of providing this service by making a donation at the retreat booth.
Everyone on campus must register and wear a badge. If not taking classes, you will be charged a “guest fee” of $25.00. The fee permits you to be on the campus and also covers the cost of admission to the evening instructor concerts and sessions. A badge will be issued at check-in.